Please write case study and detailed report on given attachment.
See the attached…
Earlier, the CFO of GBATT had you look at capital and financial structures in general. Now, the CFO has asked you to look at the international debt and equity markets available for GBATT as a precursor to possibly changing the firm’s capital structure.
Using the Argosy University online library resources and reliable and reputable Internet sites, do the following to provide the information the CFO requested:
- Analyze why GBATT may want to issue stock shares in a foreign market.
- Identify 3 international equity markets and evaluate their attractiveness to GBATT.
- Identify two groups of bonds in the international bond market, describe the characteristics of each group, and explain why GBATT may want to issue debt in each of the groups.
- Support your positions with scholarly sources.
By the due date assigned, post your responses to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through the end of the module, comment on at least two of your peers’ responses.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Create at least a 350-word blog post in Microsoft® Word in response to the following question:
Female copperhead snakes have the ability to reproduce both sexually and asexually. In your opinion, which method is best for the species in general and why?
Develop your opinion and include the following in your post:
- Discuss asexual and sexual reproduction in terms of genetic diversity. How is meiosis related to genetic diversity?
- Use one of Gregor Mendel’s ideas to support your opinion.
Cite your sources according to APA guidelines. See the Center for Writing Excellence for more information on using APA style.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Review information on genetic disorders on the National Human Genome Research Institute Site: http://www.genome.gov/.
Choose a genetic disorder that can be inherited from a parent. Write a 525- to 700-word paper on the genetic disorder. Include the following in your paper:
Summarize the Chromosomal Theory of Inheritance and how chromosomal abnormalities can lead to genetic disorders.
- Describe the relationship between chromosomes and DNA.
- Identify an example of a genetic disorder and describe the genetic disorder including symptoms, impact on quality of life, and life expectancy. How common is this disorder? Does it run in specific ethnic bloodlines?
Format your paper according to APA guidelines. Review the Academic Writing Guidelines video and the Center for Writing Excellence for additional guidance on academic writing and APA style.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
See the attached…
I need a paper on opioid epidemic by Tues.
Project risks may be defined qualitatively or quantitatively. In some cases, a project may begin with defining risks qualitatively and later move to quantitative. There are also cases where a project may define some of its risks qualitatively and some of its risks quantitatively. Respond to the following questions:
- Clearly describe and provide examples of qualitative risk definition and quantitative risk definition.
- What factors would you consider when determining whether to use a qualitative approach, quantitative approach or a hybrid approach?
- Which approach would you use on a project and why?
Please read the instructions at the bottom of this for the future assignment that these references must be used for prior to starting this. It is a separate assignment, but the instructions are there for your reference.
Survey resources for the upcoming Literature Review assignment.
In completing the annotated bibliography, select 8 to 10 scholarly, peer-reviewed, empirical, original research articles related to your literature review topic.
- Provide full, APA formatted reference entries for each of the selected articles.
- Beneath each article, include a two (2) to three (3) paragraph summary of each research article that includes concise overviews article, to include the researchers’ goals, methods, procedures, findings, and conclusions.
- Develop a comprehensive theme or overarching topic of the collection being reviewed; clearly articulate this overarching topic.
- Include a clear statement of how each article reviewed is relevant to the topic of the literature review and relates to the other selections in the annotated bibliography at the close of each article summary.
Include APA formatted title and abstract pages; in-text citations are NOT required in the annotated bibliography.
See the example of an Annotated Bibliography entry and the Grading Rubric below.
Whitlow, V.M. & Jones, G.W. (2013). The best is yet to come: According to Houston, Texas citizens of Latina origin. Journal of Reality, 22, 18-25.
This study recruited 125 Kindergarten, Latina immigrants from Mexico to an “English as a Second Language” program in Houston, Texas schools during the time period 2014 through the fall of 2016. Students were immersed in English throughout the school day, but only in non-critical subjects such as physical education, art and music so that their grades would not suffer while learning a second language.
Students were provided instruction in both English and in Spanish in critical subjects such as math, social studies and science. Pre and post tests were conducted to see if students enrolled in the course learned English faster than Mexican immigrants who were not enrolled in the program. Results showed that those in the program learned English the fastest though there were some limitations of the study. Limitation were that researchers did not consider possible confounds such as some of the students in the program living with relatives that spoke both English and Spanish in the home and that many of the children received practice in English via spending time with American friends. Future studies should include male and female students of varying grade levels, not just those in kindergarten. Also, students with English speaking friends should be excluded from participation. These changes will improve the generalizability of the findings. Home visits should also be conducted to make sure that the students were receiving English instruction only at school.
Here is the future assignment that this relates to. The references for the annotated bibliography must be the references that will be used in this future assignment.
As the culminating project for the course, you will complete a comprehensive literature review on topic of your choice related to the concepts, theories, or evidence-based practices of crisis, trauma, emergency, and disaster intervention. Using the articles reviewed in the Week 4 annotated bibliography assignment, among other available research and course materials, present the findings of your literature review through a cohesive, critically analyzed, and integrated work on the selected topic. In your work, be sure to address and/or include the following elements:
· Identify the specific literature review topic, explicitly articulating a unifying, overarching theme that will guide the project.
· Define the major concepts, theories, and/or practices related to the selected topic.
o Ground these definitions in the information identified in the available research literature, clearly identifying the source.
· Determine how the topic has been addressed in the available research literature.
o Summarize the reviewed articles with detail, including the findings, how they were obtained, and any biases and limitations affecting the findings.
o Highlight significant or noteworthy similarities and differences among and between the various reviewed articles and the overarching topic of the literature review.
o Provide critical analyses of reviewed research literature.
· Articulate the importance of the findings of the literature reviewed.
o Explain why these findings are important to the understanding and practice of crisis and emergency intervention and the larger field of psychology.
§ Extend knowledge through the integration of the literature review findings.
o Make recommendations for future research based on the literature reviewed and explain the rationale for the recommendations.
§ Synthesize the research literature, redevelop existing models, or propose new models.
Include a minimum 15 to 17 pages, not including APA formatted required title, abstract, and reference pages; submit APA style in-text citations throughout the work as well.
The basic parts of a paper should also be included; these are the opening, introduction section, with a precise thesis statement, the body of the paper with clear, discernable headings formatted to APA style levels of heading where appropriate, and a conclusion that restates the thesis and summarizes the major points of the entire paper.